WM Housing wall art
WM Housing Group asked us to inject some life into a number of areas within their Solihull head office by designing some wall art. Our designers reinvigorated the company’s reception, boardroom, meeting rooms and canteen with a series of bespoke illustrations reflecting WM’s values and culture. The end result was not only a series of vibrant, lively spaces designed to impress and inspire employees and visitors alike, but unique artwork that can be used to extend the company’s brand across future print and online materials.
Transforming drab office space
“Creative Bridge has brought a lot of focus to our business. They help us pinpoint
what’s most important, do things differently and improve.”
Ian Hill, director or governance, WM Housing
Bespoke wall art
WM Housing Group commissioned us to create artwork across five walls and two sets of wall cupboards at the company’s headquarters. The company wanted us to inject some fun and creativity to engage staff in WM’s values, culture and vision, and to create a more lively and dynamic atmosphere in which to work.
Our in-house strategic and creative experts came up with a concept, which was then translated into a series of bespoke drawings by our expert illustrator. These designs were printed onto vinyls before being applied to walls in the company’s reception, boardroom, meeting rooms and canteen.
Our designs were:
- A skyline with iconic buildings and key landmarks from the main areas of the Midlands in which WM works
- A typical WM estate centred around an area of communal green space
- The service side of WM’s business, with people painting, planning, building and driving company vans
- Interactions between WM staff and their colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- A light-hearted journey through a community built around items of food.