Riverside Housing Group - Design
Supporting business transformation
Since summer 2016, we’ve worked with Merseyside-based Riverside Housing Group to support their transformation to becoming a leaner and more cost-effective organisation that’s more focused on its customers, communities and building more homes.
Starting with a thorough review of the group’s existing strategies and communications, we went on to:
- Carry out detailed, anonymous online consultation with more than 260 staff
- Run two staff workshops to develop internal communications and culture change
- Create ‘We R’ – a new transformation and employer sub-brand
- Advise on and revise Riverside’s agile workplaces strategy to guide its move to a smaller office estate based around regional hubs
- Advise on and help to draft Riverside’s new corporate plan and material for staff conferences, learning and development
- Critically appraise the group’s approach to communicating job and technological changes arising from the transformation.
Riverside’s business transformation is squarely focused on enabling the group to do more of what it does best.